This week I am joined by David Speed who is the host of the Creative Rebels podcast and co-founder of Graffiti Life. In this chat we talk through David’s journey of turning his hobby into a business, why he’s decided to help creatives with his podcast and why he believes life is all about happiness.
There’s so many nuggets in this episode that I know you are going to enjoy it!
If there is someone you feel would benefit from hearing this conversation then please make sure you share it with a friend who would enjoy listening and really take something from it 🙂
Topics we discussed:
- Why he quit his job as a primary school teacher
- The struggles of entrepreneurship
- Why he limits his social media use to certain times of the day
- The importance of sleep and a night time routine
- How he laughed his podcast at debuted at No.1 in the iTunes Business chart
- Why being a rebel can lead you to happiness
IG: @davidspeeduk / @rebelscreate
Great news! My FREE ebook ‘Daily Positive’ is available to download now. If you are ready to make 2019 your best year yet then this is the book for you.
‘Daily Positive’ is made up of my own personal experiences, tips and practices to help you build and maintain a more positive mindset.
To get it simply go to: http://thedreamersdisease.co.uk/ebook