On this week’s episode I’m joined by the incredibly talented photographer Holly-Marie Cato. We hear about how she turned her hobby into a full time job, experiences working with brands, how her huge family has influenced her, having a passion for storytelling, documenting the London riots and plenty more.
The chat is full of so many gems and Holly’s calming yet assured manner was a real pleasure to be around.
If you enjoy the episode, please leave a review or comment!
Follow Dreamer’s Disease
IG: @the_dreamersdisease / @iamalexmanzi
Twitter: @dreamerspod / @iamalexmanzi
Some topics we discuss:
– falling into photography
– documenting the London riots
– the education system failing her
– how her huge family influenced her
– where her passion for storytelling comes from
– believing that God has her back
– working with big name brands
– what she’s had to learn on the job