On this week’s episode I am joined by the super talented Director, Rohan Blair-Mangat, who is a good friend of mine of over 10 years and someone’s whose journey I have had the pleasure of watching grow and grow.
I fully appreciated Rohan’s time for this chat as he doesn’t do a lot of interviews, as his work really does speak for itself! From shooting, videos at football matches, to working with some of the biggest names in music, football and beyond. Rohan has directed projects with the likes of Lionel Messi, Adidas, Wretch 32, 6lack, Bryson Tiller, Nike and even Jay Z himself.
There’s so much to learn from Rohan and his humble persona, as well as the untold amount of experience and knowledge he’s gained over his career. So get your notepad ready for this one!
If you enjoy the episode, please leave a review or comment!
Follow Dreamer’s Disease:
IG: @the_dreamersdisease / @iamalexmanzi
Twitter: @dreamerspod / @iamalexmanzi
Topics we discuss:
- his journey of directing
- the impact his family have had on him
- best advice he’s ever been given
- his first big shoot being with Lionel Messi
- being grateful for the advice he received early in his career
- the importance of mentors in his life
- wanting to work with Colin Kaepernick
- importance of having a strong message to his work